Explain the theories of Inflation and what is stagflation?.
Explain the theories of Inflation and what is stagflation?.
I am looking for a tutor to rewrite the assignment. I have attached the previous assignment that the tutor had completed, but unfortunately I ended up with an F. I attached the rubric direction. In bold you will find the teacher comment in Bold. I am looking for someone to rewrite the paper in two days.
Here is the teacher feedback:
Response analyzed a problematic or dated health care policy, explaining its primary purpose and effectiveness. Determined the issues the selected policy poses as it is written and any related ramifications. Response researched the changes needed to update and align the policy with current standards and guidelines. Partially proposed revisions that are based on current identified standards and/or new guidelines. Did not analyze the significance of the selected policy updates as it relates to potential litigation. Lastly, summarized your personal perspective on the revisions as well as any additional changes that should be considered. Missing sub-headings that match the areas of the assignment for format
Due date is on 25th march
Question 1 (10 marks)
Identify and explain the factors that determine the price elasticity of demand and provide illustrative examples, based on media reports, of the impact of each factor on the demand for a good or service.
Question 2 (10 marks)
Will the Australian economy benefit from President Trump’s protectionist policies? Provide illustrative examples from media reports to support your answer and ensure that you consider the concept of comparative advantage.
Dealing with Risk, Asymmetric Information, and Incentives.
Select two of the three cases presented below and prepare a three-pages written analysis of each case (six pages total). These case studies provide real-world application to concepts you have studied during this course.
Case 1: Government Spending and Taxation
Read Special Topic 1, pages 404 through 418 of Macroeconomics: Private and Public Choice. You may also want to review Chapters 5 and 6 as the role of the government and the political process were covered in detail.
Using the Government Spending and Taxation case, Chapters 5 and 6, the knowledge you have gained in this course, as well as at least three additional credible resources, analyze the case by addressing the following:
· Describe how government spending and the composition of the government changed in recent decades. In other words, in what areas has the government cut spending and in what areas has the government increased spending in recent decades?
· Determine if this change in government spending and composition will help Americans achieve a higher living standard. Be sure to support all opinions with research.
· Assess if democracy can survive if the majority of the U.S. citizens pay little or nothing in taxes while benefiting directly from a higher level of government spending. Why or why not?
· Propose the composition of government, government spending, and taxation that you believe would work best. Be sure to be specific and support your proposal with research.
Case 2: The Economics of Social Security
Read the Special Topic 2, pages 419 through 428 of Macroeconomics: Private and Public Choice.
Using the Economics of Social Security case, the knowledge you have gained in this course, as well as at least three additional credible resources, analyze the case by addressing the following:
· Explain how the Social Security system’s basic principles are different from private insurance.
· Determine how Social Security affects the economic well-being of blacks, relative to whites and Hispanics.
· Assess if the current Social Security system promotes income equality. Why or why not?
· Propose how the Social Security system could be modernized to ensure long-term solvency and fairness in distribution. Be specific and support your proposal with research.
Case 3: Keynes and Hayek: Contrasting Views on Sound Economics and the Role of Government (Case 4 in the text)
Read the Special Topic 2, pages 439 through 444. You may also want to review Chapters 11 and 12 of Macroeconomics: Private and Public Choice as the role of government and different views of government intervention were discussed.
Using the Keynes and Hayek: Contrasting Views on Sound Economics and the Role of Government case, Chapters 11 and 12, the knowledge you have gained in this course, as well as at least three additional credible resources, analyze the case by addressing the following:
· Describe briefly how Keynes’s and Hayek’s economic theory and views differ.
· Contrast the two views on how savings may be harmful or beneficial to the economy.
· Compare the two views on whether the economy would fluctuate more or less over the business cycle without government intervention. Be sure to address both the inherent stability of the market economy as well as the impact of government interventions to steer the economy.
· Hypothesize on which economist theory, Keynes or Hayek, you believe is more accurate and why. Be specific and support your hypothesis with research.
Your Cases: Applying Economics to the Real-World Final Project:
· Must be seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
Each chosen case should be covered in approximately three pages for a total paper of six pages.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least three credible sources in addition to the course text for each case.
· Avoid over-dependence on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen our assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking.
· Please ensure to not overuse direct quote so that you can avoid losing points for this.
There should be six full pages total not including cover and reference pages.
Need a discussion answer for 750 words with 2 responses 300 words each
Research Paper Format
I. Introduction –
In this section you are going to summarize your reference articles (3-4) for the same topic as you selected in the Article Review Assignment. In your own word you will summarize the Objectives, Content and Findings of each Article and will include them in your references.
As in your Article Review you must explain in detail what is the specific topic of each article, what research information was used, the findings and the conclusions of each article.
II. Content – Descriptive Analysis
In this section (the body) of your paper you will Compare and Contrast the views and the findings of all four papers. These should be specific and explained in Essays developed by you. The idea of this research is for you to practice your own writing. If you need help go to the Writing Studio. Everything must be well explained in good writing style.
In this section you will develop your own opinion of the subject topic from what you have learned about the subject. Also must include which of the views you support and/or views you don’t agree on. Explain the reasoning for your decision to support or not each view from the different referenced articles.
Our homework help online service is a great solution not only for international students but also for those who value their money! Instead of handling everything on your own, you are to simply press “do my homework” button on the website and get professional help.