Transcultural nursing , Navajo Indians/in /by Homeworks guru
Approved health problem of Navajo Indians is COPD
Power point presentation.
1- Describe using bullet points include the approved specific culture/ethnic population, rationale for selection, cultural/ethic need within your area, clinical practice, or community, and describe the approved health issue from your chosen cultural population.
2. their clinical impact in your area, clinical practice or community,
3. Best practice for this ethnic group
4.how the health issue is based on the Leading Health Indicator (LHI) priorities from Healthy People. Describe the reason why the health issue was selected and why it is important to focus on this health issue.
5. scholarly resources are required.
SCI 115 Week 3 Light Spectrum and Plant Growth/in /by Homeworks guru
· Go to the following Virtual Lab Website http://www.glencoe.com/sites/common_assets/science/virtual_labs/LS12/LS12.html
· The virtual lab runs under Flash. You may need to enable your browser to run it.
· Watch the short video clip about the white light spectrum and the pigments in plants.
· Using the controls to run the experiment, collect data to fill in the tables for radish and lettuce.
o Select a plant
o Select the color for each chamber
o Turn the light switch “On” to run the experiment
o Use your mouse to grab the ruler and measure the height of the tallest part of the plant to the nearest centimeter. The height of each plant counts as one observation.
o Record the data in the appropriate data table.
o Calculate the average height of the plant for each color.
Table for Spinach (already filled out)
Measured Height of plant
TABLES TO FILL OUT
1. Table for Radish
Measured Height of plant
2. Table for Lettuce
Measured Height of plant
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
3. Based on these observations, which color of light causes the greatest amount of plant growth?
4. Based on these observations, which color of light causes the least amount of plant growth?
5. In a short paragraph, explain how these observations are consistent with the information presented in the short video?
6. Given that white light contains all colors of the spectrum, what growth results would you expect under white light?
Nursing and the aging Family DQ week 1/in /by Homeworks guru
APA style and less than 10 % similarity
Week 1 Discussion Question: Chapter 4: Life Transitions and Story
Learning Objectives 1, 7
Ageism is a concept introduced decades ago and is defined as “the prejudices and stereotypes that are applied to older people sheerly on the basis of their age…” (Butler, Lewis, & Sutherland, 1991).
Part one: What are some common misconceptions you have heard or believed about older adults? Please elaborate in under one page.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder/in /by Homeworks guru
Read the following vignette about a child with ADHD and answer each of the three questions at the end:
Scott is 8 years old. At 7 AM, his mother looks into Scott’s bedroom and sees Scott playing. “Scott, you know the rules: no playing before you are ready for school. Get dressed and come eat breakfast.” Although these rules for a school day have been set for the past 7 months, Scott always tests them. In about 10 minutes, he is still not in the kitchen. His mother checks his room and finds Scott on the floor, still in his pajamas, playing with miniature cars.
Ten minutes later, Scott bounds into the kitchen, still without socks and shoes, and hair tousled. “You forgot your socks, and your hair isn’t combed,” his mother reminds him. “Oh yeah. What’s for breakfast?” he says. “Scott, finish dressing first.” “Well, where are my shoes?” “By the back door where you left them.” This is the specially designated place where Scott is supposed to leave his shoes so he doesn’t forget.
Scott starts toward his shoes but spots his younger sister playing with blocks on the floor. He hurries to her. “Wow, Amy, watch this—I can make these blocks into a huge tower, all the way to the ceiling.” He grabs the blocks and begins to stack them higher and higher. “Scott makes a better tower than Amy,” he chants. Amy shrieks at this intrusion, but she is used to Scott grabbing things from her. The shriek brings their mother into the room. She notices Scott’s feet still do not have socks and shoes.
“Scott, get your socks and shoes on now and leave Amy alone!” “Where are my socks?” he asks. “Go to your room and get a clean pair of socks and brush your teeth and hair. Then come eat your breakfast or you’ll miss the bus.”
- What sort of problems would you expect Scott to have at school?
- What are some teachings you might provide for this parent?
- What interventions would give Scott the best chance of having positive outcomes?
Community health nursing 800 words. 4 references./in /by Homeworks guru
1. 200 words. Explore how health care reform impacts such as the affordable care act impact the elderly clients and the multidimensional role of the population health nurse as caregiver, educator, change-agent and clients’ advocate.
2. 200 words. How can critical thinking within the nursing process be used to guide the decision making process in the community environment?
3. 200 words. Research the prevalence of fall risk among older adult clients within the US. What is the social, psychological and physical effects fear of falling has on this population group? https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/doas/services/balance/ https://www.ohsu.edu/brain-institute/think-first/matter-balance-seniors
4. 200 words. Research the Matter of Balance for Seniors program and state how this program can assist in reducing the prevalence of falls and the negative impact it has on elderly clients.
2 short essay questions/in /by Homeworks guru
What challenges have you overcome to study at College and what does opportunity mean to you?
How is College changing your future?
Graphic organizer./in /by Homeworks guru
Write one page about physiological psychological and social aspects of drug addiction. Afterward design a graphic organizer of your choice to compare and contrast the physiological aspects of drug abuse with the psychological aspects of drug addiction.
theoretical frameworks/in /by Homeworks guru
By Friday (note this is a day later than uual) , post your initial response to the assigned discussion questions in the below Discussion Area. It is important to support what you say with relevant citations in the APA format from both the course materials and outside resources. Include the South University Online Library in your research activities utilizing not only the nursing resource database, but also those pertaining to education, business, and human resources.
No later than by the end of the week, review and comment on the discussion question responses posted by at least two of your peers. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language. All comments should be posted to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
Visit South’s online library and review these two articles.
- Connelly, L. M. (2014). Use of theoretical frameworks in research. MEDSURG Nursing, 23(3), 187-188.
- Green, H. E. (2014). Use of theoretical and conceptual frameworks in qualitative research. Nurse Researcher, 21(6), 34-38.
Next, review the evidence you are collecting for your proposed study. Which theories have others cited? Are you seeing a common theme? Next construct a conceptual map p. You can use Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint and include this as an attachment. Be sure you have defined the concepts and included relational statements. I am really interested in you identifying theories used in work about your topic .
Provide constructive, supportive feedback to your classmates' posts
community health/in /by Homeworks guru
Identify (using the Internet) an organization in your community or a community of your choice that you believe provides mental health services. List and describe the type of services offered. If you are not sure, call the agency/organization and find out. After this please explain in a short paragraph what you feel to be the status of mental health care in this particular community.
Your submission must be at least 250 words. Most of the submission should be related to describing the type of services offered.
Our homework help online service is a great solution not only for international students but also for those who value their money! Instead of handling everything on your own, you are to simply press “do my homework” button on the website and get professional help.