- List and explain four out of the seven HR management functions.
- Analyze the effects of motivation. Why is it important for HR to understand motivation?
- Outline the three main agencies within the Department of Labor.
- Define a benefit and identify four strategic benefit considerations.
- Explain Intangible, Tangible indirect and Tangible direct as it relates to the elements of total rewards.
- List the primary roles for HR departments.
- How are benefits managed?
- In order to make recruiting more effective, consider the following recruiting activities:
- Analyze Risk Management. Detail the meaning and what questions are associated to this concept?
- Explain due process and how it relates to the employee.
- Specify the four types of Organizational Assets and why these are important to Human Capital?
- Differentiate between employee rights versus responsibilities.
- Evaluate the employee at will (EAW) policy. Explain the purpose.
- Explain the Union organizing process. Typically how is this done?
- Explain the two factors associated to Compensation Fairness and Equity.
- Evaluate the Landrum-Griffin Act. Explain.
- Evaluate retention assessment and metrics. What are the three key components, please explain?
- List and explain the major U.S. Labor Laws.
- Specifically discuss the myths and realities about retention.
- Define and provide an example of selection criterion.
Our homework help online service is a great solution not only for international students but also for those who value their money! Instead of handling everything on your own, you are to simply press “do my homework” button on the website and get professional help.