create more questions in a document more so than just the ones at the bottom of the page as if you were a military police officer the name you will use is damien stepka number will be 315-877-4992.
Conduct an informational interview with a person concerning either a career you are interested in or one which you have already selected. In this short interview (about ten minutes) you will ask pertinent questions concerning your chosen (or prospective) career, including each of the questions below. Explain that the questions are an assignment for your college class.
The interview will be conducted with a person of your choice, either an appropriate businessperson (in Killeen, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, or your hometown), or an instructor at Central Texas College who is knowledgeable in your field. Be sure to include the full name and business phone and position held by the businessperson or instructor (for purpose of verification).
Thank the business person or instructor for his/her help. Take notes on your own paper first. Then neatly summarize the answers of the businessperson or instructor in your own document.
Informational Interview Questions:
- What educational training is necessary for this job?
- What kinds of work experience will prepare a candidate for this field?
- What kind of job satisfaction does this field offer?
- What are the future employment prospects for this profession?
- Are there disadvantages in this profession?
- What characteristics does a person need to have in order to be successful in this field?