Topic/Claim: Homework is a useful tool in enabling learning in elementary school kids
Answer the below questions about your claim. Briefly define the claim
- What is the counter argument to this claim?
- How plausible is the claim itself?
- Does the claim conflict with your personal observations and background information?
- Who are some of the people and sources making the claim?
- What are the interested parties for this claim?
- What types of information has been transmitted about this claim?
- What rhetoric and fallacies are used with respect to this claim?
- Is there scientific research on the claim?
- Are there any scientific findings about this claim?
- What are the best ways to assess the probabilities of this claim?
- What are your conclusions about your claim?
This assignment requires a comprehensive application of the elements of critical reasoning. The main objective is for each student to follow the systematic critical reasoning process to thoroughly document all relevant information in analyzing and making an argument.
- Research information online. Use and list at least two references (per person) on your outline, APA style.
- Double-space and use a 12-point font.