Need a 3 pages essay which writes about the role of a paren. At lease three quotes from The Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua, Wonder by R.J. Palacio and outside sources other than Tiger mother/wonder. Whole essay is talking about parents.
i need a 10 pages essay. i’m an international so the writing shouldn’t be so academic. And stick to the topic please.
i dont want a direct answer from the internet (no plagiarism).
the assignment will be attached.
read the assignment very well, and if you think you can do it, contact me.
Abstraction offered many different possibilities to artists in the 20th century. For this assignment, find 3 artworks that illustrate different artist’s approach to and use of abstraction. Consider the intentions of the artists (why did they paint/sculpt/etc., the way they did) as well as the formal appearance of the artworks and then compare their similarities and differences.
Your paper needs to be between 500-700 words, no more or less
There were many reform movements in the early nineteenth century. Choose one of the following reform- movement issues: prisons, poverty, or temperance. Write a brief essay explaining what supporters of the cause were trying to accomplish, the obstacles they faced, and what their achievements were. Include names and details wherever possible.
The forty-niners were men that rushed to California in 1848–49 in search of gold. Were most of the forty-niners successful in their search for riches? Why or why not? Support your answer with details about the gold rush.
- If you had been a pioneer living in Illinois, Kentucky, or Tennessee in the late 1840s, would you have gone west to settle there?
- Why or why not?
- Briefly describe what you would have experienced on the trip west.
quick assignment nothing that big 3-5 sentences not that formal
Constitution and Systems of the State
Locate your state’s constitution and examine the major elements and articles of the constitution.
Review its contents and functions. Search for information about the branches of government and the funding sources for your state Government.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that addresses the key elements listed below: (REQUIRED: download the template for the State Constitution assignment – follow the format and include sub-headings; remove any directions. Make certain to include your state name in the title). Points deducted, if template is not used.
- How are the main components of government set up by your state’s constitution; what are the branches of government? Identify by name and title at least two elected/appointed officials of each branch.
- Which branch of your state government seems the most powerful, on paper? What evidence do you use for your choice? (include specific example)
- Does the state constitution contain a Bill of Rights? If so, what appears to be the most important feature?
- Identify at least one service from each judicial, educational, and social service system.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. I
nclude your researched resources and citations. DO NOT USE WIKIPEDIA OR BALLOTPEDIA. Your state constitution and state government websites have all of the necessary information. Remember to read the required materials to help you better understand this assignment.
Is there a relationship between income inequality of African American and crime rate?
The files that I have uploaded was the introduction, literature review, and the data that I graphed already. So all you would have to do is summarize the results and conclude with how their results compare to previous literature
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which the student addresses the following three (3) items using headers to separate each response:
- Congressional Ethics. Identify one (1) member of Congress who has been charged with ethics violations. Briefly discuss the reason for the charges and provide two (2) reasons why you agree or disagree with the verdict and any penalties. Provide examples to support your answer. Note: Consider how the verdict and penalties impacts your trust of the members of Congress.
- Third Party Candidates. Discuss two (2) political reasons why a third party candidate has never been successful in winning a presidential election. Provide examples to support the answer. Note: Consider the political impact of the Republican and Democratic Party if a third party was successful.
- Federal and State Authority. Identify one (1) current issue facing the United States today. Analyze the respective roles of Federal and state authorities in addressing the issue. Determine whether the U. S. Constitution constrains the Federal and state responses to the issue. Explain.
In your research, you cannot use Wikipedia, online dictionaries, Sparknotes, Cliffnotes, or any other Website do that do not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are to:
- Identify informed opinions on issues and questions involving the U.S. government, national political processes, policy making, and the notion of democracy.
- Employ terminology used to study political science and American government.
- Develop reasoned written and spoken presentations on issues and questions involving the U.S. government and national political processes using information in the course.
- Describe the basic values of American political culture.
- Explain how the federal system of government works.
- Explore different perspectives on issues and questions about the U.S. government and national political processes.
- Describe the importance of an informed, effective citizenship for the national government and political processes.
- Use concepts from our study of U.S. national government and politics (such as models of democracy) to discuss government and politics in state, local, and international contexts.
- Examine the evolution of presidential power in military affairs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the field of U.S. government and politics.
- Write clearly and concisely about U.S. government and politics using proper writing mechanics.
Women in World History Parts One and Two
The Final Project for this class is a take-home final exam in two parts.
Part One of the Essay is titled “Talk Back to Aristotle.” In this part of the essay you are asked to describe the views held by Aristotle and other men such as Demosthenes, Hipponax and Hyperides that attempt toprove women’s inferiority at all levels. The writings of the philosophers are on the handouts we used in class.You are then asked to refute the misogynist views of these men by describing other women we have studied such as the “badass” goddesses and the women and goddesses in The Epic of Gilgamesh, which are still on Blackboard. Your goal here is to create a counter-narrative to the image of women promulgated by Aristotle and other philosophers.
Part Two of the essay requires you to choose women from the First and Second wave of the feminist movement whom you admire most and whom you believe contributed the most to the women’s movement. You must identify three women from the first wave, i.e., the right to vote movement, and three from the second wave of feminist action. You must use the Modern History Sourcebook for the first wavealong with the handouts given to the students by the professor. Students will use The Essential Feminist Reader by Estelle B. Friedman for the second wave.
To access texts in the Modern History Sourcebook for the First Wave of Feminism, do the following: Once you are on the Sourcebook, click on Liberalism and scroll down and click on Feminism.
Organizing the Essay
1. Create a cover page that includes the name of the student and the name of the professor and the section in which you are enrolled, i.e., 102 or 130. I will not grade any exam that does not include the student’s section number. If you choose to give your project a title, the title should be at the top of the page before your name.
2. The paper must be typed on a computer with one-inch margins and double spaced between lines. Each page of the project should be numbered preferably at the bottom center of the page.
3. When quoting from the philosophers or other sources, give the name of the philosopher followed by the quote in parentheses. For example, Aristotle said, “Women are defective by nature.”
4. Students cannot use sources other than those stated here and the use of outside sources will be penalizedwith the drop of one grade – from a B to a C, for example – even if the source is identified. The use of materials from sources that are not identified is considered plagiarism and will result in an “F” for the project.
5. The exam will be available to students on Wednesday, November 30, during the regular class period and at the regular class time for each section. The exam will be handed to the professor personally on the last day of class, December 7, in their normal classroom and at the normal meeting time.
No extensions will be granted except in cases such as illness or family emergencies.
6. Grading.Following all the guidelines, 10 points, Essay, 90 points.
The exam will be graded on the quality of the argument, the sources used to support the argument and the student’s overall familiarity with the content of the course material. Two extra points if you can spell my name and title correctly.
Nearly everyone probably knows someone who places other people’s health, welfare, and safety before their own. When they do this, they can lose contact with their own needs, desires, and sense of self-worth.
- Please watch the movie When a Man Loves a Woman. It is available from Amazon On-Demand rental for streaming or download and Netflix DVD rental. You may also be able to find the movie at your local public library or video rental store.
- Refer to the characteristics of codependent people as discussed in the assigned weekly readings. Choose three of the characteristics to examine.
- Search the AUO library and include at least one peer-reviewed journal article on treatment for codependence to use for research.
- Based on the character of the husband in the movie When a Man Loves a Woman, your weekly readings and the research article you reviewed, write a 4-5 page paper that addresses the following for each of the three characteristics you picked:
- Explain three codependent characteristics. Explain why you have chosen each particular characteristic. Provide three examples, one for each characteristic, of how those codependent characteristics specifically apply to the husband’s character in the film.
- Evaluate how each codependent characteristic is detrimental to this person’s ability to establish and maintain healthy relationships.
- Analyze how the codependent behavior has evolved within the substance abuse environment.
- Apply what you have learned from the assigned readings and the peer-reviewed article to recommend at least two strategies for breaking codependent behaviors within a substance abuse environment.
Our homework help online service is a great solution not only for international students but also for those who value their money! Instead of handling everything on your own, you are to simply press “do my homework” button on the website and get professional help.